JARVICE Storage Vaults
The default storage location is /data in your application environment and is where JARVICE applications primarily read and write data.
You can upload and download your data at any time whether you are running jobs or not. Here are three different ways to transfer data on Nimbix:
- Using Vaults over HTTPS (recommended)
- Secure FTP protocol (SFTP)
- Nimbix File Manager
Let's take a look at each method below.
In order to access Vaults click on the link below:
Log in using your JARVICE username and your API key as your password.
Once you're logged in, you'll see your Dashboard
The Home directory is where your drop.jarvice.com folder will live. If you've purchased a premium vault, you will see that in your Home directory as well. The drop.jarvice.com and premium folders contain all of your Nimbix files and are the only locations you can save files. Keep in mind you cannot drag and drop files between your drop.jarvice.com folder and your premium folder. You will have to upload to each of them directly.
Note: For customer accounts created after July 2020, the drop.jarvice.com vault will be named "Elastic_File" and the premium vault will be named to "Performance_SSD".
Clicking on one of your directories will display all data that's available to be downloaded or accessed inside of JARVICE.
Managing Your Files
Managing files is easier with Vaults, not to mention much faster than SFTP and the Nimbix File Manager when downloading/uploading files.
Uploading: There are 2 ways to upload.
- You can drag and drop files from your computer into the specific folder you'd like to upload to
- You can click on the Upload button to navigate to a file/folder on your computer to upload
Notice on the Upload button there is a down arrow that opens a drop-down menu when clicked. This drop-down gives you the option to change the action taken when the uploaded file or file name already exists.
Downloading: There are multiple ways to download your files.
- Clicking on the Gear Icon will select the given file and give you options like Rename, Download, or Delete. You will get the same options when right clicking on any folder.
- If you're looking to download a single file, you can simply click on the file name and it will start downloading automatically.
For more info and a few tips and tricks regarding Vaults, check out our article on Vaults.
Connecting with SFTP
You can log in with your JARVICE username and your JARVICE account's API key as the password.
If you are behind a corporate firewall, you may need to request OUTBOUND access to port 2222 (TCP) from your IT department.
Step 1: Download an SFTP client, such as FileZilla
Step 2: Configure your client and connect
Username: Your JARVICE username
Password: Your JARVICE API key, accessible in the settings area of the portal at https://platform.jarivce.com. For help finding your API Key, see related article Where do I find my JARVICE API Key?
Step 3: Transfer files to and from your vaults.jarvice.com
Step 4: Run your application. Your files will be available in your environment under the /data directory.
Nimbix File Manager
In order to use the Nimbix File Manager, please follow the quick and easy steps below.
- Login to the portal at https://platform.jarvice.com.
- Click “Compute” in the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and click “JARVICE File Manager” app card.
- This will expand the app card, click on “File Manager” in the bottom left corner.
- This will take you to a “Task Builder” screen. At this point, unless instructed otherwise, take all of the defaults, and click the green “Submit” button.
- You’ll be returned to your Dashboard. After a few seconds, you’ll see a new job titled “JARVICE File Manager: <job Number>”, click on "Click here to connect"
- At this point you should now see the content of your /data folder and be able to drag and drop files to and from your local machine.
Once you’re done moving data, go back to your Dashboard and shutdown your File Manager job.